Housing development can be an impassioned contentious issue, when we first look at a site we gauge the likelihood of success against current planning policies and engage with local councils to ascertain the best way forward. We view community engagement and support wherever possible to be an important aspect of our housing development projects.
Our proposals take into consideration the surrounding area and are designed to compliment and enhance the existing site. Brown field redevelopment and traditional rural sites with modern twists are our specialty.
- Master Plans - looking at how a sites potential development may fit into an existing settlement
- Layout Plans - maximizing the use of the space available, achieving required densities, site constraints, orientation of plots.
- Street Scene Design - producing schemes that are cohesive and are complimentary to the existing surroundings.
- House Design - creating internal layouts that achieve decent proportionate levels of accommodation, are practical and create attractive marketable homes that will be desirable at point of sale.
- Public Consultation - producing display information and organizing public events to inform and gauge public reaction to a proposed development.
- Drainage Plans and Energy Conservation - incorporating sustainable drainage layouts and making provision for renewable energy technologies.
- Collaborative Working - organizing, working with and helping appoint fellow professionals to ensure each project has the required expertise to deal with each site’s specifics.