Whether it’s a growing family, general home improvements or a project to enhance a properties value ArchiWildish has years of experience working with domestic clients to add to and improve existing dwellings.
With the cost of moving home so high it is often more cost effective to use the money to extend an existing house and provide the extra room needed, however it is not always a straight forward process with many influencing factors that can potentially restrict or even prevent certain extensions.
Experts in domestic extension we design cost effective extensions that compliment the existing building and enhance the living space.
- Site Evaluation - our free initial consultation service helps greatly to evaluate site constraints and potential issues, also from looking at the building first hand it is possible to provide fixed fee quotations.
- Permitted Development Rights - some extensions come within the remit of permitted development rights and negate the requirement for planning permission, though sometimes complicated from an initial site visit it is usually possible to determine what should be permissible under PD.
- Planning Restrictions - certain extension proposals can potentially cause an over shadowing and over bearing effect to neighbours, we can advise on the risk of this and design out the potential issues that may arise during planning.
- Budget - all property has a market ceiling and being aware of this and the client’s overall project budget ensures that the proposed extension will be a cost effective addition to the existing building.
- Sensitive Design - extensions can either replicate the existing building, contrast to add new features, or completely overhaul the looks to transform an otherwise bland property, we have extensive experience in all areas of extension.
- Green Belt Policy - in a green belt area 30% is the usual permitted amount of extension, we have experience of how to make the most of this through innovative and clever design.