Investigating and establishing the preferred way forward with a design is conceptual work. Through a series of design evaluations it’s possible to gauge opinions from the client, planning authorities, local residents and other interested parties. This indicative and initial work ultimately saves time and money by establishing feedback that helps to influence the design work prior to the development of greater detailed plans.
- Site Investigations - site walkovers and evaluations of development opportunities
- Design Exploration – experimenting with design options to evaluate best solution
- Concept Development – developing plans in response to feedback and consultations, working towards planning submission
- Planning Strategy – devising the best approach towards achieving the planning end goal
- Planning Guidance – advising whether or not a scheme complies with policy and the likelihood of success
- Construction Advice – determining a building’s suitability for extension, change of use or renovation can have serious practical and economical consequence. With so many different materials and methods of construction to choose from we assess the best way to realize the development.