“Making it all Work” once all the necessary consents to build have been approved the physical work on site can begin. We can assist with recommending building contractors and provide advise on choosing the right people for your project.
Our building regulation drawings are comprehensive and are submitted to the local building control authority or an approved inspector for approval and subsequently these approved plans can be passed to builders to obtain accurate quotations.
During the build we are always on hand to offer advise and where need be further design detail to ensure the smooth running of the building phase.
- Planning to Building Regulations - with our sound construction knowledge our designs have continuity so that when our planning drawings reach the building phase we know they are going to work.
- Building Regulation Advice - with the different methods of achieving building regulation compliance we can advise on the best route for your project.
- Construction method - with a plethora of methods we can advise the best approach to realizing your build project.
- Material Choices - choosing the best performing or most appropriate material for the building is important to not only the look but the long term life and maintenance intervals of the building.
- Quality Inspections - where required we can provide inspection services to ensure that contractors are working to good quality standards and subsequently issue a Professional Consultants Certificate at the end of the project to assist in obtaining insurances and mortgages for the building.
- Contractor liaison - once work starts on site we are always available to answer any queries that may arise during the build and can visit site where necessary to advise on how to overcome any issues.