Designing and building your own home is something that many people aspire to and unlike some architectural practices we appreciate that it is “your” home and not our vision of how your home should be, we see our service as that of facilitator not dictator and our design service is a collaborative effort.
Of course we do create our own bespoke designs but these are driven by the clients brief and what they want and until the client is 100% happy with the design we are not happy.
- Location Evaluation - assessing site, planning and local market restrictions to ensure that the proposal is right for the area.
- Architectural Style Choices - examining the surrounding areas style to help achieve a complimentary design.
- Design Leader - we can organize and manage the best people for the project where specialist advice and reports are required.
- Consultancy Service - as the architectural design consultant on a project we can work in an advisory capacity or lend our professional opinion to an existing design.
- Energy Conservation - energy efficiency is one of our watchwords and with our knowledge we advise and design into our schemes renewable technologies and energy saving measures.
- Environmental Impact - the impact of new buildings should be minimal to ecology and the natural world and we work carefully to minimize any impact and often introduce measures that enhance local wildlife.
- Discharge of Conditions - assisting with the discharge of pre-commencement and on site planning conditions we provide help to ensure that the build phase is completed having satisfied all the planning conditions.